Monday, August 27, 2012

Instagram, The Bum, and I

In my last post, I Am Alive, I sort of promised to have a great post for you all.

Well...this isn't it.

Instead, I would like to make a post about Instagram. If you have an Iphone or an Android, then you know exactly what I'm talking about and for those of you who don't, I'm sorry.

Instagram is an app that allows you to take pictures, make it look like you just used a lomography camera and then share it with friends, strangers, puppies, inmates, butterflies, brick walls, bums and anyone else on Instagram.



Yes, I am an addict to Instagram, but not to the point of having a million pictures (at least not yet). That said, I would like to share a few Instagram pictures of my own.

This is a picture I took in Miami


 A very loved place in Miami


Piano in Orlando

 For those who would like to follow me, you can follow me @hdrea. Please let me know that you are one of my readers as I would love to follow!

Also, I'm curious to know how many of you use Instagram and how often do you use it? What was the first Instagram picture you ever took?

Hanny the coffee bean

16 comments:

  1. I don't have a iPhone or an android, so no I don't use instagram.
    By the way, how much does a hipster weigh?
    An instagram.
    .
    .
    .
    Hey, Amon's jokes are worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten on the instagram bandwagon, I'm afraid that if I do I'll never stop. If I learned nothing from the Farmville disaster of 2008, I learned that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use Instagram but I do see a lot of people that do use it. I can kind of understand the appeal I guess. I just don't take that many pictures as it is. I quite like the piano though. I would not resist it's calls for someone to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I follow! No instagram as of yet.

    http://rjacobpost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics! I'd use it...if I had an iphone (stupid blackberry!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the instagram app but have yet to use it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't use instagram because I'm a photoshop nut. I'll make my photos look old on my own, thanks.

    But have you seen the new Taco Bell commercial? They make an instagram-flipbook with their tacos... too cheezy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear that most of you do not have Instagram.

    Brandon: I use photoshop too. I even use Lomography cameras to give the photography a vintage look to it. I just like using everything and anything for that effect.

    I have yet to see the Taco Bell commercial...I'm sure it is really cheezy lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following! I'm moodysimon on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I will be following you as well :)

      -Hanny

      Delete
  10. Great photos. I know of Instagram but I've never tried it. Knowing me I would get an addict if I did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. visit a good blog and full of interesting information that is happiness itself .... keep on sharing information

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything and everyone looks so pretty in an Instagram photo. I don't trust it. Wait until I get one of them fancy phones, then I'll trust it, and I will swear I am that gorgeous in person.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My phone's too old for that... *sniff* but I have seen lots of great shots take by friends and family. Seems like a fun idea! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice blog checkout my blog at

    http://www.definingwords.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! nhlshoping

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb