Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Doing What Now??

As my birthday soon approaches, I started to think about what it is that I am doing with my life. The result of these thoughts were none the less disastrous. I went through a one day mood shift that only made me look like a mental patient.




Well after a few weeks in thought, I decided that I had to do something about my situation and so I did.

Things I am doing:

1. I am making a really cool video counting down to my leap year birthday (I'll be sharing it soon enough).

2. I have gone to my college career service to fix my resume and cover letter, which i will soon use to get another job.

3. I have applied for a writing position at examiner.com (Let's see how that goes...)

4. I have a new camera and a new photography site: http://flavors.me/hannya

5. I have been reading more books to improve my vocabulary and writing skills.

Though it does not seem like enough, it is a good start, but hopefully things will go towards the path I want them to go and once they do I'll put up pretty unicorn pictures up on the blog to show my happiness.

Hanny the coffee bean

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a very good start. You're making a start with something so that is good.

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb