Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I Have Learned in 2011

As the year is coming to an end in two months, I decided to write everything I've learned in 2011.


1. Just because the bitch is blond doesnt mean she cant break drive thru windows.





2. If you date someone who eats a lot, you gain weight, he doesn't.

3. Babies know how to use escalators without a parent. (story coming soon to a blog near you)

4. My ex-boyfriend wouldn't date himself. Two crazies doesn't make a sane one.

5. If a guy says "I can be your transformer"...RUN.

6. Little kids are like little mini people on crack.

7. Dr. Pepper brownies are AMAZING!

8. Anti-Valentine day parties are some of the best parties I have attended (and met a lot of attractive single men).

9. Some people really shouldn't wear skinny jeans, especially if they have a big ass and you can see their ass crack. (EWW)

10. If your gut feeling is telling you something, LISTEN to it.

11. Never EVER watch the human centipede on ANYONE'S recommendation.

12. Guys have equally the same amount of drama as girls (at least the guys I know).

13. Dating friends comes with a very hefty consequence.

14. Never argue with a pregnant woman.

15. Some people are just not meant to be on tv...





My list keeps going, but I think that's enough weirdness for this post.

Hanny the coffee bean

4 comments:

  1. I'll be posting it in my next post with the pictures of my lovely Dr. Pepper brownies ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post. i hope you can check out mine and share some comments!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb