Sunday, July 11, 2010

It is a No Win Situation

Sometimes when I have nothing else to do, I sit around my room waiting for something to happen. From time to time, I look at random inanimate objects to see if they will move.

Yes, sounds very ridiculous, I know.

The worst part of this is when you start a staring competition with an inanimate object.












A minute and a half seconds later...


-BLINK-




And that is why it is a no win situation...it has three eyes.

Hanny the coffee bean

(Happy Sunday Everyone!)

4 comments:

  1. Never challenge it to a game of seeing who can get the teddy bear with the claw thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL! I really like the drawings, Coffee Bean! ^.^

    And, strangely enough, I *can* picture you doing that with that particular toy...:-P

    Happy Sunday to you as well!

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    This is cute. <3

    - xo, kyki ♥

    lunacy--fringe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really funny. So I see I am not the only one...lol...

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb