Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 234th Birthday, America

(234 is what I get when I subtract 2010 from 1776.)

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday. Coffee Bean and I teamed up to enjoy the great American past times of maxing out debit cards at the mall then wolfing down a massive dinner (hey, it was a salad). We supplied that by eating some less-than-successfully-baked brownies and ice cream, two other American favorites.

We'll probably spend today laying off the hotdogs and burgers at the barbecues.

And, before I forget, Happy Independence Day to all of my fellow Americans! (And I apologize for skipping Canada Day, although to be frank, I don't know what that's all about.)

Barb the French Bean

1 comment:

  1. Happy Independence Day. Very tempted to pretend I think it is a celebration of a Will Smith movie but I will resist the urge :0)

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb