Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All Right. It's Crunch Time.

And I don't mean the Nestle chocolate bars...

In exactly two months, I shall be on a plane headed to France. When that day comes, I want to have lost 20 pounds (or even 10 kilos). This is quite a reasonable and feasible accomplishment. As long as I burn 10 pounds each month, I can do it!

I remind you that my ultimate goal is, after all, to lose 40 kilos (88 pounds) be hotter than Shakira.

Can I achieve it? With the right eating, exercise and steel-willed determination...maybe. Shakira is a mega superstar with long, flowing hair and a nutritionist on speed dial. I'm a broke-ass unemployed girl with a remarkably large posterior.

But I shall focus on my 20 pound goal first. After that happens, Shakira had better watch her back!



Barb the French Bean

8 comments:

  1. hahahaha....please tell me exactly how to go about losing 10lbs. in one month...IN DETAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with a remarkably large posterior. :) Think J-lo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pancake: so far, I've just been watching what I eat and walking a lot. I've also been doing reps with a set of 5-pound weights.

    Fizzee: That's easy for someone to say when he doesn't have that issue...>.>

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the trouble with weight loss. We just look like skinnier versions of US. I keep waiting to see Angelina Jolie in the mirror but it always seems to look more Rosie O'Donnell...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mentioning Shakira and the outfit in your doodle makes me think you should try belly-dancing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and I replied to the message you left on my blog, if you're curious. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shakira came on my iPod yesterday during my jog and I immediately thought of you! It motivated me to do step things up a bit.

    I'd love to lose 10lbs in one month too, but who's *my* muse?

    Hmm...I'll go with P!nk! Damn, she's tough and hot.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia: you are waaaaaaay prettier than Rosie O'Donnell.

    But you do make a point...in the end, I will only look like a slimmer version than myself. Which is a heck of a lot better than a fatter version. :-P

    RandomRambler: In all seriousness, I just may try it someday. It would be good exercise!

    Kate: Wow, really? ^.^

    And P!nk is a good muse, too. You may need to match her rocker attitude as well. :-D

    -French Bean

    ReplyDelete

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb