Saturday, June 12, 2010

Is Coffee Bean at the Concert?





Hey, all. It's French Bean here.


I don't know if Coffee Bean managed to scrap a ticket for the Passion Pit/Tokyo Police Club concert she so desperately wants to attend, but I am optimistically assuming that she might have. ^.^


And when I say "optimistically," it really means that I can't bear the thought of her not finding a ticket, going "kablooie" and suddenly leaving this blog all up to me. --.--"


Oh, I'm sure that I would be able to handle the responsibility, but the blog just won't have the same character if I'm the only one posting. Plus, it won't be very nice if I have one friend fewer to talk to.

I mean, I tried to convince her to contact the bands in question (after all, who could refuse providing a ticket to someone who puts her limbs and eyeballs up for auction), but she wouldn't have any of it.


I'm sure that she will keep us posted with her success at having retrieved a much-coveted ticket!


Erm, so I hope... >.>






No comments:

Post a Comment

Apparently, leaving comments on this blog is a hit-or-miss game of Russian roulette: you are either lucky and can comment away, or you are required to log in when the settings are CLEARLY set to allow trouble-free commenting (sorry 'bout that, folks). If anything, the Facebook page is always a viable option. :) -Barb